Since our inception, our mission has been to grow the Kingdom of Bahrain’s wealth through a well governed institution that adheres to the highest standards of transparency and corporate governance.
We are committed to best corporate governance practices, including
- Our compliance with the Bahrain Code of Corporate Governance, while also encouraging our portfolio companies to do so
- Regular audits of our operations from an external auditor, an internal auditor, and the National Audit Offices of the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Defining the relationship and means of engagement between our board of directors, managers, and shareholders to ensure transparency, accountability, fairness and responsibility
- Establishing board committees: Board Investment Committee, Board Compensation & Governance Committee and Board Audit & Risk Committee
- Establishing management committees: Management Investment Committee and Management Executive Committee
Corporate Governance Report